Social Media Policy
Social Media Commenting Policy
Thanks for following us on social media!
Our mission on social media is to engage individuals and organizations in conversations about development, real estate, design and housing, as well as to promote Cape Group people and projects and celebrate the communities where we build.
All users are welcome and encouraged to share content and feedback on Cape Group social media pages. We welcome your comments and expect that conversations will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse.
The communications team at Cape Group moderates all comments and reserves the right to remove your comment. We also reserve the right to block or remove access to repeat offenders of this policy.
Comments of the following nature will be removed:
- Trolling, spamming, or postings that are of a promotional nature
- Personal attacks and name calling
- Comments that are threatening, obscene, profane and that contain hate speech, degrade others or are abusive
- Libelous statements, such as allegations of criminal activity or comments that unfairly harm a person’s reputation
- Use of an offensive username or of foul language
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org